The 2014 Romance Writers of America Conference Join will be held deep in the heart of Texas this year, July 23–26, at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter and Marriott Riverwalk hotels.
The RWA Event Page for the Conference can be found HERE.
Registration is open.
Those that have attended an RWA Conference know, but for those that have not, it is the place where career-focused romance writers meet, mingle, and get down to the business of being an author.
Highlights of the Conference include:
- “Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing
- Keynote speech from Sylvia Day
- Featured Speaker Karen Rose
- Book signings
- Trade show
- The Awards Ceremony with emcee Simone Elkeles
Every year, writers and industry professionals come from all over the world to attend Romance Writers of America’s Annual Conference.
At the Conference, career-focused romance writers can anticipate:
- Outstanding education and information about craft, industry and career
- Networking with fellow writers
- Interaction with editors, agents, publishers, booksellers, and other romance publishing industry professionals.
RWA2014 events span two hotels located across the street from each other on San Antonio’s famed River Walk. For questions about hotels, visit RWA’s hotel FAQ page. Registration is $385 (through April 16) for RWA members.
In my experience, the RWA Annual Conference is well worth the time and money spent, and I encourage all aspiring writers to consider the event.
- August 2013 – RWA Conference in Fremantle, Western Australia (erinmoiraohara.wordpress.com)
- RWA Annual Conference Packing List (tracywriteinstyle.wordpress.com)
- RWA Countdown: One Stop Shop for Linkage (angelaquarles.com)
- RWA National Conference (stacyporter.wordpress.com)
- The Value of Conferences (smpauthors.wordpress.com)
- Just back!! (loveisthebestmedicine.wordpress.com)
- RWA “Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing, July 17 (attackingthepage.com)
- My Top Five Tips for First-Timers Going to RWA (teatimeromance.wordpress.com)