As autumn comes to the Winston estate in Ohio, Amber Harrison learns further lessons in her new position as keeper for the spirits and ghosts who haunt the estate–and further lessons in love, too. She and her love, Carter Miller, grapple with the fears and passions of new love, while caught up in the storm of ancient family drama.
This is the second book in the unfolding saga of the psychics and talents associated with the Winston estate, a sheltered place where past, present, and future are woven into a single dramatic tapestry of love and desire. The tale spans multiple generations, multiple eras, and offers something special for all ages of reader. A sexy, erotic winner, with an assortment of couples to appeal to most tastes.
Purchase ebook at
- Home – www.tinagayle.net
- Blog – www.tinagayle.blogspot.com
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/AuthorTinaGayle
- Goodread – http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1641826.Tina_Gayle
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/tina.gayle
- Google + – https://plus.google.com
- Linkin – http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tina-gayle/11/689/759
Tina Gayle grew up a dreamer and loved to escape into the world of books.
She is currently working on two different series. The last book in the Executive Wives’ Club series will be coming out 2014. This series combines elements of women fiction with the passion of romance.
The Family Tree series has two books out with Fallen Leaves release in April of 2014. A paranormal romantic suspense series, the books follow the keeper of the Winston manor and the trials she has to overcome to remain in the house of her ancestors.
- Tina Gayle and the healing magic of love (shylacoltsstraightshot.wordpress.com)
- Tina Gayle’s Summer’s Growth (trsparties.com)
- Romance Author, Tina Gayle – TODAY! (susanwingate.wordpress.com)