A Boroughs Publishing Group Romance Writers’ Contest
Who’s sexier than the rule-breaker, the bad boy, the charismatic leader of the rebel faction? What’s more satisfying than exerting your individuality against those who follow society’s most mindless routines?
Whether Robin Hood or Belle, Christian Grey or Han Solo, whether Neo or Zsadist, each of these characters act in contrast to a society, showing the natural conflict between us and our communities, and it’s through that conflict that communities – and people – change for the better.
This contest celebrates all who are different – and those who might learn to love them. Bring us your exiles, your pariahs, your good-at-heart criminals. Bring us your bluestockings and your hoydens, your smugglers and your rakes. Then show us how the world is better for having them – and how two lovers are better for having each other.
- The Contest is open to all unpublished manuscripts between 45,000 and 100,000 words
- Entries should be sent to: Submissions@BoroughsPublishingGroup.com
- In the email subject line put: Outside In Contest Submission
- In the body of the email include your name, address & telephone number
- Entries must be received via email before midnight in California, 15 June 2015
The winner will be chosen by the Boroughs Publishing Group editorial staff and will be offered a contract to publish the winning submission. The winner will be announced on Friday, 24 July 2015 at Boroughs Publishing Group’s Annual Party at the RWA National Conference in New York City. If the winner is not present, we will contact them directly.