How’s your summer going? Fantastic, I hope.
I was excited to be part of the huge Romance Writers of America Literacy Book Signing in San Diego a week ago. Connecting with readers –and other authors — never gets old. I came home with some fantastic books to read and a few copies of my own print books to giveaway.
Email your “snail mail” address (anywhere in the world works for me) to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you one of my cool new bookmarks, PLUS, I’ll enter your name in a drawing to win one of my print books, either: BLACK HILLS BABY or MONTANA MIRACLE.
I’ll announce the four winners in my next newsletter.
I have some exiting to news to share, too. I’ve been invited to write a book for The Inheritance Project. If you haven’t heard of this fabulous collection of books and authors, you’re in for a treat. My book will be a new addition to my Black Hills Rendezvous series, called: BLACK HILLS LEGACY. I’m working on the details now, but I can tell you it will involve The Mystery Spot.
You can find out more by liking our Facebook page: THE INHERITANCE.
If you’d like to check out the most recent Inheritance Project release, you’re in luck. Author Margaret Daley’s romantic suspense, Deadly Legacy, just released. It’s definitely on my #mustread list.
- The Romance Writers of America and Nielsen Want You To Focus on e-Books (goodereader.com)
- Spotlight on Mary Jo Putney and ‘Once a Soldier’! (bookworm2bookworm.wordpress.com)
- 50 Best Resources for Indie Authors in 2016 – Part 4 (amarketingexpert.com)
- Bad Boys After Dark: Mick – A Book Review (nickisnook.net)
- My First Book Give Away! Winners Announced! (timesunion.com)